Class A CDL Driver
401K / Retirement plan, Disability Insurance, Vision Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Health Insurance
At CAST we know your name.
At CAST happiness matters.
At CAST you are not just a number.
Would you like to earn top pay, receive excellent benefits, drive well-maintained trucks and be treated like a team member and not just a number? Then join us as at CAST Transportation as a Class A CDL driver today! We really take care of our employees and realize our drivers are the backbone of our company.
Want more reasons to work for us?
• Pay structure: We’re highly competitive with all players in the industry and have opportunities to increase pay through mentoring and training (tier pay system) as well as a weekly paycheck.
• We have driver incentive and recognition programs: ESHE Award, driver of the month, clean roadside inspections, unlimited cash referral program, quarterly bonus, and annual anniversary bonus.
• We understand that providing for your family is just as important as spending time with them, so we try to make sure you have a work/life balance! This includes flexible home time for you.
• Safety first: All our equipment is updated and we have defective-free vehicles.
• You’ll receive a $2,000 bonus when you sign on with us!
• 1-year verifiable experience for local and 2-years for over-the-road
• 23 years of age or older
• Possess a current Commercial Driver’s License Class A & pass a road test.
• Clean Motor Vehicle Report
• Pass a DOT physical including fit for duty and pre-employment drug screening.
• Must pass background check.
• Health Insurance-CAST pays 100% of the medical premium for enrolled employees.
• Dental Insurance: 2 Options
• Vision Insurance: 2 Options
• Life Insurance - CIGNA ($20,000) provided by CAST.
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Plan-CAST matches 50% of an employee’s contribution up to 6% (free money!) and has pre-taxed deductions.
• Paid time off! At 6 months a new employee receives 3 days. At year one a new employee receives 9 days for a total of 12 days after the first year of employment
• Vacation/sick time
Did you know…
• CAST is in the TOP 10 of the safest companies in the nation!
• All drivers have the authority to shut down at any time if they don’t feel a situation is safe.
• CAST’s turnover rate for 2017 was only 13%. The national average for small trucking companies is 85%!
• 20% of CAST drivers have been here for more than 10 years.
• CAST has been in business for 70 years! We know what we’re doing!
CAST Transportation provides specialized transportation for construction, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Mining, and Government industries. CAST Transportation has several terminals. They are located in Colorado, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Nevada and Washington.
We have local (day & night shifts), regional and over-the-road opportunities.
For more information on becoming a valued member of our growing team please either apply online, in person, email us your resume or call our recruiting manager, Melinda Montoya!